|Guide to the Elimination of MRSA in Long-Term Care
Sale! This guide provides comprehensive, evidence-based strategies for eliminating MRSA across the entire spectrum of long-term care facilities.
- Risk assessment
- Surveillance cultures
- Management of MRSA-positive residents
- Standard/contact precautions
- Environmental and equipment cleaning and disinfection
- Antimicrobial management and stewardship in long-term care
- Colonization and decolonization
Note: A PDF copy of this guide may be downloaded for personal use for free at www.apic.org/implementationguides.
Sale price may not be combined with other discounts or offers. Offer valid while supplies last.
Table of Contents
Author: K. Aureden, MS, MT(ASCP)SI, CIC; D. Burdsall, RN, MSN, CIC; M. Harris, BS, MT(ASCP), CIC; et al.
Date of Publication: 2009
Format: Print (paperback)
This item is out of stock.
Non-member price: 15.00
Discounted member price: 10.00
Your price: 10.00
You save 33.3%