|Infection Prevention Guide to Long-Term Care (PDF)
New! PDF-format version
Infection Prevention Guide to Long-Term Care, 2nd Edition is a completely updated, in-depth reference that will guide the infection preventionist through creating and implementing a comprehensive long-term care infection prevention program. Updated to help practitioners navigate the new regulatory environment, it is intended to provide strategies that are unique to this practice setting.
- regulatory compliance
- antimicrobial stewardship (NEW!)
- water management programs to prevent waterborne diseases (NEW!)
- surveillance, epidemiology, and reporting
- emergency and disaster preparedness
- assessments an interventions to prevent the most commonly occurring infections in long-term care
- occupational health, immunization programs, and staff education
- environmental services, including emerging technologies for cleaning and disinfection
- interdisciplinary team collaboration
Table of Contents
Editors: Janet Nau Franck, MBA, BSN, CIC, FAPIC
Mandy Bodily-Bartrum, DNP, MPH, RN, CIC, FAPIC
Date of Publication: 2019
Format: Digital (PDF). (If you are interested in the print version of this product, please click here.)
Product Delivery: Upon purchase, an email containing download instructions will be sent to the address associated with your APIC account.
Not returnable:This is a digital (PDF) book, not a print book. Please note that digital (PDF) products are not eligible for return or exchange after purchase, and thus all purchases of this product are final. If you are interested in the print version of this book, please click here.
Non-member price: 119.00
Discounted member price: 99.00
Your price: 99.00
You save 16.8%