The APIC Text Online is the updated, internet-accessible version of APIC's definitive publication, the APIC Text of Infection Control & Epidemiology. Written, edited, and reviewed by more than 200 subject matter experts, the ATO is continuously updated to reflect the latest guidelines, regulations, and standards of practice in infection prevention and control.
The APIC Text Online is available via one-year subscriptions for individuals and institutions; APIC members and nonmembers are welcome to subscribe. Visit the APIC Text Online website to view the Table of Contents, read chapter abstracts (open access), and browse our FAQs.
Benefits of the online platform include:
- Easy searchability: Use the Search Bar to search by topic, and find multiple pages of relevant content quickly and easily
- Faster updating: The online platform allows the ATO to be more responsive to changes in the field; updates are published as new standards and regulations are adopted, so you’re always up to date
- Increased accesibility: Our online platform means you can read the APIC Text when and where you need to, on your computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Printability: Like to read on paper? Print any chapter on demand using the “Print full chapter” feature
Internet connection with one of the following web browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Apple Safari
Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones and mobile devices.
How to subscribe
Individuals: First-time, individual subscribers may subscribe online by adding the ATO to their shopping cart in the Online Store (credit card payment required), by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling (240) 646-7032.
Subscription renewals: To renew an existing subscription, please email email@example.com or call (240) 646-7032.
Institutional subscriptions: Institutional pricing for multiple users is available. To receive a quote, please complete the assessment. APIC will then provide you with a quote within 2 business days. Please also feel free to reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (240) 646-7032.
Please email email@example.com or call (240) 646-7032.