|Infection Prevention Guide to Long-Term Care (PDF)
New! PDF-format version
Infection Prevention Guide to Long-Term Care, 2nd Edition is a completely updated, in-depth reference that will guide the infection preventionist through creating and implementing a comprehensive long-term care infection prevention program. Updated to help practitioners navigate the new regulatory environment, it is intended to provide strategies that are unique to this practice setting.
- regulatory compliance
- antimicrobial stewardship (NEW!)
- water management programs to prevent waterborne diseases (NEW!)
- surveillance, epidemiology, and reporting
- emergency and disaster preparedness
- assessments an interventions to prevent the most commonly occurring infections in long-term care
- occupational health, immunization programs, and staff education
- environmental services, including emerging technologies for cleaning and disinfection
- interdisciplinary team collaboration
Table of Contents
Editors: Janet Nau Franck, MBA, BSN, CIC, FAPIC
Mandy Bodily-Bartrum, DNP, MPH, RN, CIC, FAPIC
Date of Publication: 2019
Format: Digital (PDF). (If you are interested in the print version of this product, please click here.)
Product Delivery: Upon purchase, an email containing download instructions will be sent to the address associated with your APIC account.
Not returnable:This is a digital (PDF) book, not a print book. Please note that digital (PDF) products are not eligible for return or exchange after purchase, and thus all purchases of this product are final.
Non-member price: 119.00
Discounted member price: 99.00
Your price: 99.00
You save 16.8%